This course will provide participants with a practical background on the work done by conveyancing assistants. The training is practice-orientated and on completion of the course, the participant will be in a position to work more independently and with greater knowledge.
Download brochure/registration form.
Who will benefit from this training?
- Support staff who wish to achieve greater efficiency working for a legal practice; and
- individuals who want to enter this legal field.
- What is conveyancing?
- Immovable property, ownership and real rights
- Land use, land development and town planning
- Property descriptions in title deeds
- Freehold, leasehold, sectional titles and others
- Sectional titles
- Deeds Office, the conveyancer and the conveyancing paralegal
- Transfer duty
- Conveyancing process
- Lodgement covers , after lodgement, after registration
- Statement of account (transfer)
Note - typing skills will not be taught
Fees are calculated according to Legal Support Staff and “Other” (Please see brochure above).
The facilitators are experts in these fields.
merlin@LSSALEAD.org.za | Tel: 012 441 4652/00