21 May - 23 July 2018 Registration closes 21 April 2018
ABOUT THIS ONLINE COURSE
Students will learn about accounting principles as they relate to law firms. They will learn about financial statements, debits and credits, accounts payable and much more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This online course is a must for all support staff who want to know more about the fundamentals of bookkeeping and accounting principles especially as they relate to law firms
Students receive a training DVD with the required learning material. Materials will also be available for downloading from eLEADer (the LEAD online learning portal).
COST OF THE ONLINE COURSE
Only R750 per participant. (VAT incl).
OUTLINE OF THE COURSE
- Basic business control principles and the practical running of a business
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Trust and business principles
- Accounting records, systems and procedures
- Cash Books – Trust/Business/Petty cash
- Transfer journal and transfer procedures understand the function of the transfer journal what is “transfer of cash” and “transfer of value”
- Trust investments what is the different between Section 78(2)(a) and 78 (2A) and difference between investment and investment practice
- Correspondent transactions and accounts
- Conveyancing transactions and how bond/guarantees, vat/transfer duties
- VAT principles and application, terminology calculation and record keeping
Click HERE to read more about the Assessment and Terms and Conditions of the course
The form takes a couple of seconds to download. Email the completed form with proof of payment to annelie@LSSALEAD.org.za
EFT payment to accompany your registration.
LSSA BANKING DETAILS:
Law Society of South Africa
Acc no: 6200 9641 079
Bank: FNB Pretoria
Branch Code: 251445
Ref: Your name and cell number
For more information about this course, contact Grace Mukuru on tel: +27 (0)12 441 4612.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- The confirmation email will be sent you within five days after the closing date of registrations.
- The online is conducted in English and all assignments are submitted in English.
- Students receive a training DVD with the required learning material. Materials will also be available for downloading.
- Should you need to cancel your registration, this must be done in writing within 5 business days after the closing date to avoid the full fee being charged.
- LEAD reserves the right to cancel an online should the number of delegates not justify the costs involved. Registered participants will be given reasonable notice of cancellation.